QUITO, Ecuador – Carrol Beach, president of CO-OP Shared Branching, exclaimed “Exito” for “success” yesterday, as he deposited $20 into his account at Westerra CU in Denver through a teller at Cooprogreso CU, signaling the first international shared branching transaction.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics