SAN DIEGO - Delegates of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues voted in favor of moving forward with a fourth year of the $6-million-plus public advocacy campaign at the leagues' annual meetings here yesteday.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE