WASHINGTON – The National CU Foundation was notified yesterday it won a $710,296 grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which the Foundation will award to 22 credit unions to help support their homeownership counseling programs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics