DECATUR, Ga. – Refinancing costs surrounding the acquisition of John H. Harland Co. left what has become Harland Clarke Holdings, the nation’s largest check printer, in the red to the tune of almost $25 million for the first three quarters.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics