NEW ORLEANS – An Arkansas man on Wednesday pleaded guilty to eight armed robberies in four states in three weeks, including one in nearby Metairie, then one at Alabama CU, 300 miles away in Tuscaloosa, Ala., the next day.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE