BRISTOL, Tenn. – The former treasurer of First Christian Church this week was found guilty of draining almost all of the $170,000 in the church’s accounts at United Southeast FCU over an eight-year period and using the money for his own purposes.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics