SAN ANTONIO – Credit union giant Security Service FCU won approval to serve more than 1.3 million people in five Texas counties designated as underserved as part of its acquisition of Horizon FCU, NCUA reported yesterday.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE