NEW YORK – Visa Inc., which is preparing to go public in an initial offering, yesterday announced it has agreed to pay American Express $2.25 billion to settle charges that Visa, MasterCard and their issuing banks and credit unions illegally blocked American Express from the bank-issued card business in the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics