ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA yesterday said it has completed the first collective bargaining agreement with its fledgling employees union, giving its 730 covered employees, most of them examiners, 5% annual raises for the life of the three-year pact.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics