PALO ALTO, Calif. – Investors in Pay By Touch are poised to seize control of the leading provider of fingerprint identification technology as lawsuits are swirling in federal bankruptcy court and the Chancery Court of Delaware, where the company is incorporated.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics