ANN ARBOR, Mich. – NCUA is expected to move over the next few weeks to either sell or liquidate Huron River Area CU, one of three credit unions buried under by loans in two south Florida real estate developments.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE