ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA yesterday said hundreds of federally chartered credit unions will be allowed to own and hold stock they are about to receive in the initial public offering of Visa Inc., even though the Federal CU Act bars equity as a permissible investment for FCUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics