Shares in MasterCard Inc. surged as much as 21% yesterday after the cards company reported a 63% rise in third quarter earnings. Net income for the quarter was $314 million, or $2.31 a share, up from $193 million, or $1.42 a share, a year ago.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics