Fidelity FCU, a former GM employees credit union, yesterday announced it moved its offices here from nearby Atlanta and has converted to a community charter serving the city of Sandy Springs to make way for the closing of the General Motors plant.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics