The legal exposure to the growing real estate speculation scandal in southwest Florida continues to mount for NCUA, even as the federal regulator prepares to sell off Norlarco CU, one of three failed credit unions that made as much as $500 million of loans in two developments near the Gulf...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics