Another investor seeking to unlock new value on Brink's Co. has launched a proxy contest to gain a foothold on the board of the venerable security service. MMI Investments LP, which holds an 8.4% stake in the company, has nominated four associates to the Brink's board.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics