OLYMPIA, Wash. – In another shot to the private insurance option, the Department of Financial Institutions last week abruptly cancelled public hearings scheduled for this week and December on the return of private deposit insurance to the state after the Washington CU League and five credit unions which had requested...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics