MILWAUKEE – Regional banking holding company Marshall & Ilsley yesterday said net income for its third quarter declined 8%, to $219.9 million, or 83 cents a share, as it prepares to spin off its Metavante electronic funds transfer unit.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE