MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – Private Equity fund the Blackstone Group continues to have trouble raising financing for its part of the PHH Corp. takeover, lending doubt the acquisition of the largest mortgage bank for credit unions will be completed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics