WAYCROSS, Ga. – Atlantic Coast Federal, a former credit union, yesterday said it has been approved by the Office of Thrift Supervision to complete the second step of its two-step stock offering by selling the remaining 63.8% of the banking company to the public.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics