REIDSVILLE, N.C. – More than a dozen members–half of them founders–of American Partners FCU are seeking repayment of millions of dollars of funds a third-party investment advisor lost when he put the money in a failed investment pool that regulators have labeled one of the biggest “Ponzi” schemes ever.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics