SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Days after California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed legislation designed to hold retailers responsible for protecting consumer information, representatives from the California CU League said the veto missed the point.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics