LANSING, Mich. – In a major coup for credit unions, the Office of Financial and Insurance Services, which regulates 225 state chartered credit unions, has named Ken Ross, a former executive with the Michigan CU League, its new commissioner.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics