ST. PAUL, Minn. – Police are investigating a city parking meter worker who tellers at City and County CU say brought in huge amounts of coins for about a year, deposited several hundred dollars each time into his personal account and took the rest in bills.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics