CALABASAS, Calif. – Countrywide Financial CEO Angelo Mozilo, who recently halted his lucrative sale of company stock as the nation’s largest mortgage lender slid near the abyss, resumed his options play this week to the tune of more than $5 million in profits.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics