FORT MYERS, Fla. – Investigators with the U.S. Justice Department and the Securities and Exchange Commission are looking into an expanding real estate bust in southwest Florida, which has sunk three credit unions and caused a flurry of lawsuits from buyers in the program, known as Millionaire University.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics