FORT MYERS, Fla. – An investor in one of the speculative homes in Cape Coral filed a new suit against Norlarco CU Friday, alleging the Colorado credit union engaged in a sophisticated fraud scheme to inflate real estate appraisals in order to qualify ineligible borrowers for home loans there.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics