PEWAUKEE, Wis. – The Wisconsin Credit Union League said it will offer a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual(s) involved in the kidnapping of a credit union employee and her son as part of a robbery.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics