PURCHASE, N.Y. – With the vast majority of corporate payments still being done by paper check, MasterCard Inc. has introduced an automated payments network that uses both purchasing cards and automated clearing house transactions to link businesses with their suppliers.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics