OTTAWA, Canada – The data breach at TJX Cos. Inc. that the company disclosed in January after account information for approximately 45 million people was put at risk was the result of sloppy encryption at two Marshalls stores in Miami, according to a report by Jennifer Stoddart, Canada’s privacy commissioner.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics