ARLINGTON, Va. – Although a number of different players are calling for a variety of reforms related to the troubled mortgage market, NAFCU is predicting no legislation is likely to move as there remains no clear consensus on what has caused and what to do about the issue.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics