ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Over the popular objection of credit union executives, the NCUA Board yesterday approved new rules to open up the internal books, records and minutes of board and committee deliberations to rank-and-file members.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE