ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board yesterday approved a request by Consolidated FCU for a broad community charter, but forced the $150 million Portland, Ore., credit union to surrender its South Carolina operations serving a low-income community.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics