RESTON, Va. – Student loan giant Sallie Mae yesterday told investors it expects a group led by mega-banks JP Morgan Chase and Bank of America to complete the $60-a-share acquisition of the company, even after passage of adverse student loan legislation that will cut lender subsidies by as much as...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics