MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – The Blackstone Group is working with its investment banks to raise more capital for the buyout of PHH Mortgage–a critical component of the proposed takeover of parent PHH Corp. by GE Capital, the private equity giant said yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics