NORCROSS, Ga. – Microsoft Corp. stands to be the biggest winner of the pending $48-a-share takeover of CheckFree Corp. by Fiserv, earning an estimated $415 million on 8.6 million CheckFree shares it holds, a proxy for the pending deal disclosed yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics