FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Norlarco CU, one of three credit unions taken over by NCUA because of speculative Florida real estate loans, this week said its deposits declined by 11% during August, a whopping $32 million, after news of the government takeover was disclosed to the public.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics