WALL STREET – Fitch Ratings downgraded First Data Corp.’s long-term debt to junk status, citing expectations the company’s debt load will be increased substantially after the pending $27 billion buyout of the payments giant by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics