MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – Shares in PHH Corp. yesterday traded down 17% after private equity giant The Blackstone Group disclosed it was having trouble financing the buyout of the company’s mortgage business, the biggest mortgage bank for credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics