FORT MYERS, Fla. – Huron River Area CU, the Michigan credit union caught in the middle of Florida real estate speculation, had the distinction of being the biggest loser among credit unions in the first half of the year, wracking up almost $59 million in losses, according to data obtained...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics