WASHINGTON – Ten community development credit unions and support organizations will share $5.3 million in federal funding from the Community Development Financial Institutions program, helping to rebuild capital and expand services, the CDFI Fund announced Friday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics