JUNCTION CITY, Kan. – Freddie Mac is expected to announce today a new program at Fort Riley called Home Possible Mortgages, which will provide new home buying opportunities for military families, as well as "Credit for Life," a financial literacy program to help soldiers plan for homeownership.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics