JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Fidelity National Information Services said yesterday it has completed the $1.8 billion acquisition of eFunds Corp., the processor of transactions over the credit union-owned CO-OP Financial Services network.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE