HAVERHILL, Mass. – A handful of Northeast Community CU’s 10,000 members could determine whether the 73-year-old credit union will merge with nearby Haverhill Bank when members vote at a special meeting next week.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE