ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Members and employees of U.S. New Mexico FCU were evacuated last Thursday after a bomb threat demanding money was called in, one of more than two dozen bomb threats across the country being probed in an international investigation.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics