ROANOKE, Va. – A former member representative for CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Co. was sentenced to more than eight years in prison and ordered to repay $1.5 million to CUNA Mutual Life and Merrill Lynch for an investment scam that drained as much as $2.5 million from CUNA Mutual customers.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics