KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Tax preparer H&R Block said yesterday losses at its troubled subprime mortgage operations more than doubled losses for its fiscal first quarter ended July 31 to $302.6 million, or 93 cents a share.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE