FORT MYERS, Fla. – As regulators tally the losses of two failed Florida real estate developments that helped sink three credit unions, observers are wondering who will take the final hit on more than $500 million in loans made by the three CUs to investors in the properties.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics