SHREVEPORT, La. – A 49-year-old man was charged with terrorism last week after he sent more than a half-dozen suspicious packages to Shreveport and Bossier City branches of Barksdale FCU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE