MONNETT, Mo. – Jack Henry & Associates, one of the few remaining independent credit union outsourcers, said yesterday earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter climbed almost 15%, to $29.1 million, or 32 cents a share.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE